Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Fabric!

I have lots of new fabric options available! Most of the fabric you see below can be used for any size clothes and a lot of the fabric will coordinate for reversible outfits or brother/sister outfits. I also have more options available for smaller items such as burp cloths, bloomers, etc. If you are in Birmingham feel free to email me and you can come by to see everything I have. If you are not in Birmingham, just let me know if you would like to see more pictures. If I don't have enough of the fabric that you want, then I can try and find more of it.

**Sorry the picture is not very close up! Let me know if you want to see a close up shot of a specific fabric.

2 comments:

Allison said...

love all the new fabrics!

Mary Michael said...

SO cute and fun! I love fabric!!