Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Brother/Sister Oufits

I have been dying to use some of the new fabric I got last week, so when someone ordered a baby bubble out of the blue seersucker with sailboats, I just had to make Evey a diaper set that would coordinate! This is definitely making me want a little boy so I can make matching brother/sister outfits!

Baby Bubble and Diaper Set
(I just added both of these to the price list)

Here is the bubble by itself...I am obsessed with this fabric!

And here are some matching shorts/bloomers out of some cute, coordinating alligator fabric!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Everything is so stinkin cute! I love that alligator fabric!

Allison said...

those are precious! i love little bubbles! you are going to be like your mom and have a boy next. i feel it! hurry up august!

Leah said...

I love the bubble and cant wait for lucas to wear it!!!!!!!!! hurray