Saturday, June 23, 2012

Updates and Changes

It has been a while since I updated the Chasing Charlie blog! I kind of took a break since having my sweet baby girl in March, but I am excited to get back in the swing of things!! I am making a few changes to what I do, simply because I don't have time to do a lot of sewing. I will still take sewing orders on a case by case basis, but for the most part I am sticking to monograms and appliques.

Here are some of my updates:
  • My turnaround time is currently 2 weeks. I will always try and get your items finished before 2 weeks, but I can't guarantee that. If you need something rushed, there will be a $5 rush fee.
  • I have updated my pricing tab to reflect new pricing, as well as the new/different items I have available.
  • I have several blank items available for monograms/appliques, but you can also bring me your own items. I have priced both options on my pricing tab.
  • I do offer the service of "covering up" existing monograms with a patch or applique, however I cannot guarantee that I will be able to cover up the existing one until I look at the item. Also, because this is mroe tedious, the price is a little higher than it is for normal appliques.
  • I am working on updating the "Applique and Monogram" tab to show all appliques available. If there is ever a specific applique that you are looking for, please let me know and I can find it for you!
Here are the items I have available for monograms/appliques (prices are on my pricing tab):
  • White shirts: I am SO excited to be using these new shirts! Right now I will only have white girls and boys short sleeve shirts available in size 12 month through size 6. Pretty soon I will have white long sleeve available in the same sizes. Pictures are below:
Girl's Puff Sleeve Ruffle Tee
Boy's Short Sleeve Tee

  • Bibs: I use white bibs made of 75% cotton and 25% polyester with easy velcro closure at back that makes them simple to put on and take off
  • White Burp Clothes:
Gerber Newborn 5 Pack Prefold Heavy Weight Gauze Diapers - White.Opens in a new window
  • Gingham Trimmed Burp Clothes:
green sprouts® by i play.® Pastel Cotton Burp Pads - 3 Pack

  • White Onesie: I use Gerber White Onesies

Gerber® White Onesies® (Set of 5) - Size 3 - 6 Months

2 comments:

Allison said...

love the new format!!! im excited for you. also, i love that Evey is a model for blanks boutique! :)

Steph said...

The site looks so good Jordan, love it!