Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gift Idea!

I've been working on several ideas for gifts lately and this is one of my favorites by far! Somebody gave my daughter {2 years old} this gift a few months ago and I think it is my favorite thing she has ever  gotten. It goes with us everywhere! What could be so great? A crayon roll! It is a little pouch that neatly tucks away all of your crayons so that you can take them with you in the diaper bag. Not only does Evey LOVE to get them out and color when we are out places (especially at dinner!), but she also loves that each crayon has its own spot and she can put them back where they belong. We literally get this out every time we go out to eat. Pair this crayon roll with these disposable coloring place mats and you have a great gift! These place mats are always in our bag too! They are both sure to entertain long enough to have a meal :).

I am selling the crayon rolls for $12
You can add a monogram for $5 or a name for $6



2 comments:

Kendall Boggs said...

that is THE cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! you will do great with those. I love the colors too!!!

Allison said...

that is such a cute idea!