Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Chasing Charlie Designs! I offer customizable children's clothing and gifts at affordable prices. I am starting Chasing Charlie Designs because it is so hard to find cute clothes and gifts for children that don't cost a fortune!

The neat thing about Chasing Charlie Designs is that you can purchase items two different ways. The first option is if you see a picture of something you like (and the fabric is available) I can make that item for you, in the size you need. The other option is that you can pick out the fabric (either from my swatches or bring me your own fabric) and choose the design that you would like me to make. I can also add a monogram to any item, making it even more unique!

Take a look around and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

4 comments:

Allison said...

I love your shop, Your Clothes, Your Model! I am also excited to get in my burp cloth order! Your stuff is amazing and really well priced!

TBG said...

HOW EXCITING JORDAN!!!! love the name, btw :)

The Priers said...

OH how cute! I love it all and the name is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jordan! You are so talented!!! These designs are so precious!